Education Magazine offers a powerful and cost effective school email service. Prices from £400+VAT.
Email marketing is a time consuming skill and constantly evolving. At its heart is a great email list and ours is priceless.
This is a fast and cost effective method of advertising directly to schools. We can email 26,000+ schools and drive buyers and traffic to your website.
The essential details:.
- Recipients are Heads and F/Ds of schools in the UK. The email records are 99.9% named recipients .
- We manage the whole process. We recommend you use a business style letter with approx. 150 words, a picture and contact info. You are also welcome to provide your own html art work. We check for spam filter words, make suggestions and proof the copy.
- We can select your target schools by specific criteria.
- Examples of open rates are available.
- If you want the data we have a package that provides it.
- You will also get the to add your company PR to the Education Magazine website free of charge, we will then Tweet this to our school readership.
|"Email marketing is now complex, well beyond just sending an email and watching the orders come in. I got the right people to my website in substantial quantities, with high open and click through rates. Education magazine go beyond the email, inputting their knowledge and advice into the landing page, tracking software information and the order process. I am not one of a large client base, I have personal attention and assistance to get it right that goes well beyond what was stated in our contract.
Put simply they will work with you to get the whole job done."
Johnathan Bhowmick, MD, Setter Play, MD Action Mats.
|"I agree with your approach and will prepare a new email as you suggest. Just so you know we've had a good response from the 1st mail going out which has led to many positive leads!" and "Excellent thanks Steve - we've already had requests for demos so great stuff!" Mike Glanville, Director, One Team Logic.
|"I had schools sign up for my guide on the day the email went out." Philip West, Continuity West.
Pricing details: Click here
We are fully GDPR compliant
use peak time sending.
Your list is updated with the latest records prior to each email.
We are adding an average of 250 updated emails per week.
You can also give us a list of those email addresses of existing
clients you do not want the email sent to.
Our email list includes all schools including our target readership of Academies, Free and Independent schools and those that could well be converting under the new regulations.
Dull administrative details:
Although we describe an email list as 'yours' at no time will you be provided with it in its entirety, you will be only provided with full details of schools that 'click through'.
Please note that this offer is not the same as the free email offer that's made as part of a published package of advertising in Education Magazine.