Quality Every Time, Says Cleaning Poll
Quality is the most important priority when it comes to purchasing products and services for the healthcare cleaning industry, according to an opinion poll.
In these times of budget constraints, the cleaning industry blog site www.cleanleanhealthcare.org asked: what is most important in the procurement of services and products for the cleaning of healthcare institutions - price or quality?
The overwhelming vote (72 per cent) voted for quality, with the remaining 28 per cent of voters opting for price.
James Blackhurst, managing director of Jigsaw Cleaning Systems who ran the survey said: “This confirms our own belief that you simply cannot replace quality. We believe you can improve the effectiveness - and the quality - of cleaning by using new methods whilst at the same time also reducing costs.
Michael Gove gives green light to 102 more free schools that will create more than 50,000 extra school places when full“Using less water, which means saving time and money, all means there is a reduced resource for a more effective end result.
National Theatre production of Antigone, with Jodie Whittaker and Christopher Eccleston, brings Greek tragedy direct to the classroom
InFocus presents first intelligent Touch Display
Solid mahogany furniture for Schools
A 100% free online portal
Road Safety products
Powerpoint Mental Starters
New advice to help schools set performance-related pay
From South Somerset to the Sunshine State
New office for Education Disability Firm as 500 audits reached
“This all makes sense, especially when water is at a premium and we can use new materials and methods in large buildings in the healthcare sector and in other public and private sector buildings.”
World cleaning organisation ISSA has launched a new initiative on behalf of its members to highlight the benefits financially and environmentally of efficient cleaning and to educate facilities managers how to take advantage of the measurable gains it can bring.
The ISSA says ongoing market consolidations, cost pressures, complex environmental considerations, new product innovations, and increasing threats from pandemics and other health issues continue to reshape the scope and impact the cleaning industry.
To help members address these issues, ISSA is rededicating its resources and expertise to more effectively educate the commercial market about the vital impact of quality, efficient cleaning.
For more information, news, blog articles and healthcare cleaning industry updates see the blog site www.cleanleanhealthcare.org.
|Review Magazines. All rights reserved Tel: 01234 348878 Fax: 01223 790191 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Sitemap|